Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
How we protect your information
We recognize the paramount importance of safeguarding your personal information. To ensure its security, we employ industry-standard security technologies and procedures, such as encryption, firewalls, and secure servers, to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Rest assured that we take all necessary measures to keep your data secure.
Sharing your information
Sharing your personal information can be a daunting task, but it is often necessary in order to take advantage of certain services or opportunities. It is important to be aware of the risks associated with sharing your information, as well as the potential benefits. By understanding the potential risks and rewards, you can make an informed decision about when and how to share your information. Additionally, it is important to be aware of the various ways in which your information can be shared,
We may also share your information with law enforcement agencies, government authorities, or other third parties when we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect our rights or the rights of others, or to prevent fraud or illegal activities
TheOnlineWebTools follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, TheOnlineWebTools uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information including visitor’s preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users experience by customizing our web page content based on visitor’s browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
1. Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
TheOnlineWebTools does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.